Monday, March 13, 2023

Villainess Manhwa/ How To Get My husband on My side/ Manhwa romance

 


Introduction 

How to get my husband on my side is a top Korean manhwa romance story. It’s one of the best manhwas I’ve read. 


It’s a historical setting with a badass female lead and a cold male lead. The art style is beautiful. You can read it on Manga owl and Mangairo.


Click Here to know where to read Manhwa/manga/manhua and how to read manga panels.


How to get my husband on my side is also called How to make my husband on my side or How to win my husband over. It’s a good manhwa. This is a good romance manhwa you should read.



How to get on my husband’s side manhwa recap


Status: Ongoing


About 67 chapters as of the 8th of March 2023. 


Genre: 

  • Drama
  • Fantasy
  • Manhwa
  • Romance 
  • Webtoons


A girl had an accident due to a helicopter crash and her life tiresome ended. She felt that at least she would finally rest until she became reborn as a lady from a renaissance drama era.


Here’s a link to Romance Manhwa recommendations like How to get on my husband's side from my YouTube channel.

https://youtu.be/0xtYo4V1YcQ


She became a character from a book she read before she dies, with the exact environment and boring life as her past life.


Before she dies, she was an orphan born in Korea but got adopted by an upper-class family in Spain.




Her nickname was charity child. Due to being adopted into a rich home, she had the privilege to attend prestigious schools, play all kinds of sports; tennis, and ballet, and also attend parties.


But one day, her schoolmates started bullying her. It got bearable to some extent but her life was miserable.




The family that adopted her was a messed up family. Each of her parents had an affair, her second brother was a drug addict.



The only sibling that was nice to her and gave her hope died at twenty-one years. 


The brother she taught was the nicest turned out to be a monster like her adopted father.


She had to act like the perfect daughter, cheerful, bright, intelligent, and obedient. It became a habit. If she didn’t act like a perfect child, she was to pay a price, either getting beaten or starved.


And in this life she got reborn into, it’s the same thing.


At eighteen years, she read a fantasy novel titled Sodom and The Holy Grail. She became the villainess, Rudbeckia de boria, in her new life.




The novel Sodom and The Holy Grail is about a corrupt pope whom the family of the north united overthrew the pope and took over the entire kingdom of Boria. It was to punish the evil pope. 




And Rudbeckia is the daughter of the pope.

She is destined to die soon at the hands of her husband. Her plan now is to get her husband on her side and make him fall in love with her. Did she succeed?




What happens next?

Curious right?


Let me know in the comment section if you want a part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is just your favourite manhwa and anime blog🥰
Feel free to comment and say what’s on your mind and I don’t mind you telling me which manhwa or anime you would like me to review🤭.
I try my best to reply every comment, you’re always welcome 🤗.